Transcript Request Form
- Students who are 18 years of age please complete, print, sign and return to Mrs. Pieczynski in the attendance office. Students under the age of 18 MUST
have a parent signature
- Official Transcripts will NOT be processed if fines are owed - clear fines prior to ordering transcripts.
- Each transcript will cost $3.00.
- Transcript orders take 24 hours to process.
- If a student is NOT 18 they MUST have a parent signature on the request form.
- You must show photo ID in order to pick up your transcript.
- If a student is 18, THEY must order and pick up their transcript themselves... or give parents (only) permission to pick it up (NO siblings or friends are allowed to pick up transcripts).
- We DO NOT fax transcripts (the ONLY exception; schools / background checks / job - if they first fax a request on their letter head with a signed release from the student) once all the requirements are met we can then fax the transcript. If they want a hard copy mailed to them, they need to provide $3.00 and a pre-paid addressed envelope along with request and release.
- We DO NOT pay for postage - Students MUST provide a pre-stamped and addressed envelope (business size 9.5 x 4 Example )to where they want the transcript mailed.
- We need an original signature, so if a former student lives out of state or is unable to come into the office to sign the request form upon pick up, they will need to mail or fax a request with their signature on it.
- If transcripts are not picked up with in 3 months, they are destroyed, NO refunds, NO Exceptions.
- Transcript can not be emailed.
For further information please contact:
(916) 771-6565 Ext 4046
If you get voice mail, please leave the following information when Requesting a Transcript, Leave Full Name and Phone number, someone will return your call and get all the information needed to process your transcript request.